Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year!! Every pday I can't believe a whole week has passed since the last time I wrote. The weeks just fly by. This week was real good again :) for new years eve we had to be home by 7 then we just ate dinner and had a conference call with President Smith. It felt just like every other day, we just came home 2 1/2 hours earlier than normal!

 I was asked to give a talk on Sunday so that stressed me out all week, trying to make time to write one. I got one finished but sacrament meeting started late so just before I was going to give my talk, he came over and asked me to just bear a short testimony because of time. So I scrapped my whole talk and just said something. The Lord helps ya in those times I think! 

This week at the church I ran into a girl I knew from King Henry haha...so crazy how small the world is! 

We did another apf at Central park this week for the new year. And I think one of the coolest things about serving in New York City is the chance that we have to meet people from all over the world! I talked to tons of people from everywhere. Whether it was London, Haiti, Korea, the Dominican Republic, Mexico, all over the world. And it's so amazing to get to know people and share the gospel with them here in New York!! The work is good, the people here are amazing and I'm learning a whole lot. I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

xoxo
SisterWalecki 


Outside the window of the Relief Society room.

Friday night I went to take a shower and the water was ice cold and never heated up. Then that night
our heater never turned on so it was nice and chilly. The next morning we saw this posted by the
elevator. Cold showers and a chilly apartment make for a fun time:)

Martinellis and Mac & cheese for New Years Eve!

This was just on the ground in the subway after New Years Eve haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment