Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

General Conferene

General conference this weekend was AMAZING and I think even better as a
missionary! I loved Saturday afternoon I felt like they talked a lot about how we can't be of the world. We have to stand out, neutrality isn't an option anymore. You're either on one side or the other. And just a big emphasis on our ultimate goal- becoming like the Savior. I can't wait to be able to read over them again!! And President Monson's testimony was so kind and loving but firm. We HAVE to have a testimony of The Book of Mormon and have to be reading it each day to keep that testimony. I loved that reminder. 

 Well we rode bikes in central park today so I'm kinda out of time but I'll write more next week! Also everyone should go watch the new Easter initiative video on mormon.org it's so so good!!


Love you
xoxo Sister Walecki

No comments:

Post a Comment